Sunday, 11 July 2010

Clare and Arther's to cool for school Wedding!



Congrats Clare and Arther!... (bitterly)............

.......because I had serious wedding ENVY at your wedding!

This wedding was GORGEOUS!! set in an English(beautifully landscaped) country garden in Kent, It was just perfection! Clare and Arther are Mr and Mrs Vintage, and as such Vintage/retro was stamped all over their wedding!

I especially LOVED Clare's dress made by miss Sarah Loch, out of...wait for it......Her 80 somethin Granny's Net Curtains....Now picture what you think a dress made out of Curtains would look like....................................





.......................OK.............................................................





.......................................................... and then check this Beaut out!!!!


Its not the best pic of the dress, but you have to admit, those curtains have certainly been transformed beautifully! Makes me wanna learn some dress makin' skills!!!!

We sat on hay bales, blew bubbles, ate lots of strawberries (and the rest!), did some chillin, chattin' and swing dancin' and had a thoroughly marvelous night! Cheers To The Anderson's!


Now i haven't worked out how to do those photo montages...haven't got the app...so here's a long line of photos: The Groom with William
(also one of Williams fave baby sitters while they've been living upstairs!)


I kept telling Anthony to get a decent hair cut...it really does make the difference!
(sorry just a side thought while looking at above photo....its just he always goes down and gets a cheap cut but it does him no favours!)

A half decent family photo for once!!




The good 'ol classic coca cola

Just bring the chairs and lamp out!

A bit of Swing! I love Swing dancin'...i like to think that if i learnt properly i could be good at it!...mind you i day dream i could be good at a lot of things! Definitely love the era of swing dancin though.
Heha there where two photos of us dancing...i picked the one that i look better in...let Anthony take one for the team! .....y' know you'd do the same! Its just its always dangerous someone takin a photo of you dancin...you always think you look cool, but in the frozen image, the photograph captures all the nasties and none of that cool rhythm we all think we have in that moment!!.................... well except for Clare and Arther who completely disproves that point!


2 comments:

  1. that dress is a amazing! what a fun wedding...i love weddings. and nice family photo of the 3 of ya

    you can go to www.bighugelabs.com to make photo mosaics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate, I love we made it on to your blog! I feel proper papped :o) You's looked amazing and I LOVE that pic of Art & Wee Willy Wonka! AHHHHH. Gonna miss you Clarey (on Arts account!) xxxx

    ReplyDelete