Friday, 31 December 2010

KENNY'S CHRISTMAS

On the 17th we traveled up north to Chester for our nephews baptism and the Kenny's Christmas, We had a long weekend of food, gifts, snow and fun. We enjoyed the open fires and marshmallows on the agar. My personal highlight (after Josh's baptism of course), was when all the kiddiwinkles where getting out of the bath, Oliver (age 3) was last to get out finds a floater in the water and handed it to me mum before she had a chance to see what he was handing her! haha!....Turns out William was the culprit!


I know I'm home for Christmas when I see the table laid out with the fine china! love it.

Be sure to dress for the family photo! pj's: a scousers second skin!

We also got to enjoy a fun conversation with Christine who is burning in the heat of Madagascar.

No comments:

Post a Comment