Monday, 31 January 2011


Just back from a date out to cinema (courtesy of baby sitting brother here this week).
Been dying to see 'The Kings Speech'. Lived up to all iv heard about it and hoped it would be. It was absolutely 'SPLENDID'! I love a good British film. Our Colin definately deserves that Oscar, still hav'nt bumped into Colin yet, he lives down the road from me, just the other side ofChiswick high st. I'm fed up of hearing my friends say they saw Jude Law, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant (not fussed about the latter!)on Chiswick high st....Need to spend more time aroundChiswick high st me thinks!!
So far iv only bumped into these measly TV faces.......

Above, Adrian Chiles was playing ball with his son in st peters gardens across the road from my house.
Below, James May lives across the road, his local even closer.....

Iv spotted Nigel Havers a couple of times running along the river behind my house....and this lady (below) from Eastenders...don't know her name just know i recognise her from Eastenders! she too was running along the river.

Anthony saw Graham Norton attending a funeral across the road in st peters church....but that's all we got so far in our little neighbourhood.
I shall do a 'star spot' feature when ever i see one. When i first lived in London, i was attending the theatre a lot and saw a TON of them then, goodens too. When I tempt in Harrods I had A-list customers daily.....But these days i don't get out to those kinda places so much...even with Hammersmith Apollo just 5 min's walk from my house! Think of all the famous faces id see if i hung out there more! I guess you have to care......and well I dont.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've finally caught up with your blog. LOVE reading it. Well done and keep it up. William is so gorgeous, want to come and hang out soon with you and ants. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved that movie too...sad i went with a friend and not ryan...wanted to talk to him about it.

    ReplyDelete