Wednesday, 29 February 2012

The year so far...


Well since I last blogged its been Christmas. We spent Christmas day at home and then decided to take advantage of the clear roads and traveled up north Christmas night for the Kenny Christmas.

Which meant we made our first full on Christmas dinner. It was good with a bit of help from M&S and the local butchers.

Christmas morn, watching "cars".

Williams 2nd birthday. 23rd Jan. We spent all day at Bramleys Soft Play and Ball pit with friends, then headed to Wesfield for a Byron Burger. He didn't stop all day and was totally wiped out!
2 years old. He is everything boy. Tractors, helicopters, trains, planes, cars, motorbikes, Buzz Light year, running, climbing, swimming, bouncing, somersaulting on the couch. Stars, biscuits, cake, cake, cake, the moon, bike, scooters, balloons, boats, dummies, his bed, boots, tools.........

As he's growing I'm enjoying his company more and more. Love watching him discover and interact with the world. Even if some of his 'discoveries and interactions' make a lot of mess. I walked in the other day to find him swimming in flour making 'snow angles' on the kitchen floor! He's a cheeky, mischievous, get away with murder, butter wouldn't melt, kinda kid, he can be so naughty but with an endearing little smile. He acts so sorry when he's being told off but he knows he's just playing his mum for a fool. And I am fool for him.


And Anna's 3 month mark.

This girl has been sent to bring calm to my life. She remains so placid and hassle free. She just sits back and watches the tornado of her brother whirl by unfazed. Love her spirit so much. And it amazes me that despite her only being so little in size, so undemanding and quite, her presence is very much felt, loved and appreciated. And her Smile, well that lifts you right up into the clouds.






1 comment:

  1. There's a bird on that baby! So happy she is such a good baby...no need to fear from the scare I gave ya when I had Eliza, anna's
    complete opposite as far as disposition. Love all boy, boys.

    ReplyDelete