Thursday, 29 March 2012

spring is upon us....







It feels like spring just happened over night, one day the trees where bare, the next they where full of blossom. I'm so glad its here, and I'm loving the fluky early warm weather. I was really ready for spring, i find January and February quite grim. And my waistline has suffered, in snuggling up in winter months and defaulting to unhealthy food.
Now summer is round the corner i need to get my but into gear (literally) and get my skinny on. Its time to commit to getting rid of my wobbly bits so here it is:

I pledge that I am no longer allowed sugar in obvious forms (deserts and drinks). except for the odd occasion I have some on the sly because realistically I can't commit to it 100%.
This is the only rule I'm going to make as I am to disorganised to make and keep up with any others regarding food. And I'm gonna up my game in exercise too...should be easier with lighter mornings and good weather!

So there it is. A Pledge with room for mistakes...I'm not too good at commitment...it hurts psychologically...I'm not a hard core kinda person. Sometimes i think i am, and go at something because iv imagined myself to be something I'm not and then quickly realise, no I'm not hard core at all....mainly because i don't wanna be. I like balance....some people are crazy like my friend (Laura), who does triathlons and marathons pregnant??!!!

Anyway some more spring pics whilst walking home through St Peters square.



No comments:

Post a Comment