January brings the snow....
February half term, we headed to London Zoo.....
Then I took the kids up north to see their cousins...first to Yorkshire, then across to Liverpool......
When ever I go without Anthony, I'm always so glad to get back home to my own bed.
The Easter bunny came on Good Friday before heading up to Liverpool again over Easter......
We visited Quarry Bank Mills with family......

These are my favourite pictures from Easter Sunday in Liverpool.... Anna sitting with Anthony watching The Easter Storey on his phone...., Then spending the entire sacrament meeting on his lap. She definitely loves her dad. I also managed to get a bow in her hair for about an hour! record!


My mum and dad did all the kids a big Easter Egg hunt Sunday afternoon, which of course was a huge hit! So many boy cousins on this side of the family which William cant get enough of......
That Bath time with cousins shot....
That's January to Easter in a basic nut shell...... next few months coming soon.....






No comments:
Post a Comment