Saturday, 4 December 2010

Beauty in the break down.


I have to share this blog link as I am a complete sucker for spontaneous makeup splurges that I later regret and end up with that guilty knotty feeling inside because Iv spent money I cant afford on stuff that surprisingly doesn't transform me into Liz Hurley or any other face of Este Lauder.

So for a more rational approach to makeup buying check this blog out. Honest, unbiased makeup reviews from all the testers her job lets her take home, and all the knowledge acquired over the years. Iv known the blogger since she was about 11 and she could give makeup advice at that age so its no wonder she became a makeup artist. She will answer any of your make up Q's!
So to find out what lotions and potions actually do anythin...check check check it out! And then add them to your Christmas list! YES PLEASE!


2 comments:

  1. love it! thanks for sharing...wonder if it's too late to ask my husband for that electric ugly remover...scrubber thingy.

    ReplyDelete