Loved spending time with the Hauths and meeting the whole family. Their girls have HUGE personalities but its not surprising knowing their parents. Before leaving Utah they presented us with this AMAZING blanket for William. Made by the SUPER talented Coleen, photographer and all round creative genius! I have serious talent envy for this woman!
And while we are on it i want to vent because she is one of those 'moms' who can do it all!!!! and i so badly wish i was but 'doing it all' just doesn't come naturally to me, it turns out I'm not a multi-tasker, and i like to think of myself as creative but i haven't done anything creative since 1992 so i don't qualify as a cool creative mum who can sow, knit, bake, be a whiz on the computer and have a creative side business........but they will always be my best intentions..(as soon as I'm motivated enough to put some time into em!)
Anyway i keep meeting these types of mums and its just not good for me! vent over.
Back to the Hauths......
So a huge THANK YOU for the blood, sweat and tears that went into making this. The craftsmanship is impeccable and well if you didn't know already i love LOVE it.....i find it really hard to find 'boy things' that have a bit more goin on!
before I get classified as one of those do it all moms.. please note the Christmas wreath in above picture that is still on our door IN APRIL because I am so much a space cadet/slacker it never came down.
ReplyDeleteI am glad William likes the quilt though! The picture of his with it gives me the "warm fuzzies". so adorable.