And then anthony and I went out to our local pub one evening for a drink. Having the time to actually just sit and chat turned out to be financially dangerous (which just proves how little time we've spent together)....suddenly a light hearted conversation about getting away in two days got out of hand and before we knew it we were running back home to check out options on the net. The next morning I booked...and then two days later we were going going......................and gone............
![]() |
| "mammy, Im flying like Buzz!" |
Costa Del Sol. Spain. Initially we where thinking of driving to south of France, but I found a hassle free deal on the net, a family resort, beach, kids pools, play park, full board, kids activities and creche facilities!! Yes please, I dont mind if I do!
| Pirate ship - a HUGE hit with Will |
| Lazy Days on Camp Dixon. Both kids asleep = magic! |
I came home ready to accept Autumns arrival.
So this pic below.... this was Williams doing, I think I might have to upload it to one of those weired family portrait sites ha ha.
.....And maybe frame it and put it on our wall just to phsyc people out!







that is the perfect family holiday. all inclusive resorts are the way to go!! great shots of the kids..love the one of anna in the water...and of course that last one! so funny
ReplyDelete