The Christmas festivities began early when we went and picked up a tree on the 1st.
It just about made it still alive come the 25th!
Grabbed a quick pick which did for our first family Christmas card.....For those who didn't receive one (i grossly underestimated amount needed), here it is....
The kids - so happy and angelic!
Williams first nativity and one of the most joyous, funniest and proudest moments of my mothering life!
Although help the person who would accidentally call him a Shepherd...
"I'M NOT A SHEPHERD I'M A SUPERHERO!!!!"
(Distorted idea of the nativity but we went with it as it was the only way he'd dress up).
![]() |
| The Blue Tiger, Batman and the girl taking the Christmas train to see Father Christmas |
Driving through London enjoying the city's lights, 1 a.m, Anthony and I live it up after a Party! ha!
Our traditional Christmas family date in London, was simplified to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park with the German Market, followed by Harrods Toy department. Anna made it her mission to cuddle and kiss every stuffed animal in the place.
Christmas eve we enjoyed a small get together with friends, a delicious pre Christmas spread hosted by our friends The Milners...And then home for our own Christmas eve preparations. Anthony made a contraption of string and Jingle Bells, but this was just infuriating William "But I cant see him, I cant see him??!!", He was to overwhelmed so we had to start down playing everything instead, bless 'im.
And When the kids where in bed, Anthony got on with the food preparations and I finished off the presents whilst "Its a Wonderful Life" played in the back ground. Christmas was here.
The chocolate roulade above is only the work of Anthony!! He did amazing on all the Christmas food.
And Here is Christmas Day in Pictures.......
'Train Track, Lego, Sweets'...Williams Christmas list on auto pilot for weeks....The treasure Chest was a hit, especially since it was where he could lock up all his precious chocolate! (He spent the first half of Christmas morning just counting out his sweets!)
Whilst Anna was only interested in one thing...BREAKFAST!
![]() |
| Don't Come between this girl and her cereal! |
![]() |
| Discovering Santa's been, Checking the reindeer ate their oats and carrots. |
![]() |
| The Gruffalo and The gruffalos Child were on repeat all over Christmas! I love them probably as much as the kids! |
We had Some of Anthony's family over for Christmas dinner, and a friend of ours from church...in all we hosted for 6 adults and 4 under 4 yrs olds!! It wasn't a sit down kinda meal put it that way! ha
![]() |
| Cousins... |
A precious moment, and my fave of the day was whilst driving with William to pick up our friend for dinner, he sighed a deep sigh and said "This is a wonderful day, a really really wonderful day".
Like William, I Hope you all had a "really really Wonderful Christmas".












No comments:
Post a Comment