JANUARY 23rd. William turns 3! And in his honour, will write the rest of the post in Blue! Not pale, pastel or pretty blue but bright super (kinda obnoxious), BLUE.
I hadn't given his birthday much thought, just as we were winding down from Christmas it suddenly sprang itself upon me - But I guess I'll have to get used to that. He was very clear that he wanted a "Super Hero Party", So the week before I sent out a quick email invite, then grabbed some blue food colouring, hit the pound shop and managed to muster something of a superhero themed party. I was tempted to colour black masks across the bunting below but decided I wanted to use it again so let that one go!
On the day William wouldn't wear the red cape I got him, or smile for any photos.... But he did LOVE his party.
We played lots of party games, all the classics - pass the parcel and pin the mask on the super hero...
The last game, we headed out to the small pirate ship play ground round the corner where a bank robber (Anthony)was hiding with all the (chocolate) money. Equipped with silly string the little Supers had so much fun hunting him down and getting the money from him.
He really is Super....We are really glad this Super kid and all his crazy came to our family!





No comments:
Post a Comment