A WEE TRIP TO BONNY SCOTLAND
OCH AYE
Took an opportunity to go up to Scotland since I haven't been back in a while, my brother wanted to go too, so I picked him up at a pit stop in Liverpool and we took a wee road trip....however
NOTE TO SELF, never attempt a long road trip with baby and without husband again!!!!
It exhausted me being both the sole carer for William ( An uncle is no substitute for dad!), and sole driver (due to Jon not being insured on my car..seriously, why cant we do it like America and get insured for any car??? darn money robbin insurance companies!)
Anyway I really enjoyed catching up with friends up there, William was as good and happy as ever, and on the way home we took a scenic route to see the real Scotland...and then took a wrong turn so took even more of a scenic route! But although it took much longer, that drive was well worth it. We drove up and down the windy bendy roads, along rivers and streams, past waterfalls and Lochs, through Valleys and sheep(in the road), and have a window screen of splattered insects to show for it, all amongst the back drop of the sun setting behind the mountains...yer I love scotland.
OCH AYE
Took an opportunity to go up to Scotland since I haven't been back in a while, my brother wanted to go too, so I picked him up at a pit stop in Liverpool and we took a wee road trip....however
NOTE TO SELF, never attempt a long road trip with baby and without husband again!!!!
It exhausted me being both the sole carer for William ( An uncle is no substitute for dad!), and sole driver (due to Jon not being insured on my car..seriously, why cant we do it like America and get insured for any car??? darn money robbin insurance companies!)
Anyway I really enjoyed catching up with friends up there, William was as good and happy as ever, and on the way home we took a scenic route to see the real Scotland...and then took a wrong turn so took even more of a scenic route! But although it took much longer, that drive was well worth it. We drove up and down the windy bendy roads, along rivers and streams, past waterfalls and Lochs, through Valleys and sheep(in the road), and have a window screen of splattered insects to show for it, all amongst the back drop of the sun setting behind the mountains...yer I love scotland.
No comments:
Post a Comment